The Flags of Honour Foundation is an endeavour to be a platform and
a bridge between the citizens and the martyrs’ families.
What We Do:
- Advocate concerns of the Armed Forces and veterans.
- Provide direct financial assistance to families of martyrs and veterans with particular emphasis on war widows, and provide financial aid for permanent housing for families of martyrs.
- Provide sustainable programs and build partnerships that address challenges in rehabilitation, employment, education, health and financial stability of families of martyrs.
- Educate and inculcate values of service and honour in the citizens of our country.
- Instill patriotism and responsible citizenship in the youth.
Encourage volunteering and engagement in Nation building.